Friday, September 27, 2013

I wish this dream comes true...

I will talk about one special song which I can’t stop listening (actually, I’m listening right now!). It isn't a new one or a great hit, but it’s one of my favorite. The song that I’m talking about is “Digital Love” and is an unspoken-love’s song, like you love someone in secrets :O It’s part of the Daft Punk’s album “Discovery”.
This album has his own movie called “Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem” and it’s about a world in a parallel universe where are this band of blue people who make great music, but there’s an evil man who kidnapped them. This movie was made by Japanese animation and I love it also because of that, it reminds me the anime I saw when I was little.
In this film there isn't any dialogue, you only can hear all songs of “Discovery” and “Digital Love”, in particular, starts to play when a captain is in space on his spaceship and then begins to dream with the girl he’s fall in love. He wakes up when the alarm sound and notice that the band has been kidnapped. So he decides to rescue them, specially the singer girl who is the one he love.

I don’t know what else I could say, I just love it :)

I let you the Digital Love's video. I hope you enjoy it!




1 comment:

  1. I remember when that song was in MTV, many years ago, when MTV showed music :P

    ReplyDelete