Friday, October 4, 2013

My friends :)

The past week I wrote about one of my favorite songs, because I had it “on repeat” on head. But this week I’ve so different things in my head I can’t decide! Right now I’m thinking about shoes, at least 5 songs, the places I like to visit, etc. There’re too many thing, so I prefer write about something I (obviously) always love: my friends :)
When I was a little girl (like in fourth grade) I used to think I’ve hundred friends, but when I grow up discover that wasn’t true. From that time I keep only one friend, Sabrina, and even we aren’t closest like we used to, I’ll be there for her if she need me.
In High School, you hang out with people who have the same interest in music, book or whatever other stuff. But here you have to learn that those same people are changing, just like yourself. So, when I was in High School, I met great classmates, funny girls, a couple envious and the best friends you can ask. Obviously, when I finish High School I thought I’ll continue seeing all my best friends, but university life is hard and not everything you plan will work. I still have affection and the best wishes for all them; however it’s not the same. Anyway, I keep three friend and they are my family now: Gaby, Pitu and Vale. She is my bestie of all times <3
Finally, in university is hard found real friend, people who understand you, hear you and make you spend amazing time even if you are just reading a book. Well, I think I found them but it’s too embarrassed describe it because they will read it xd Cami and Caro: I love you bitch ;)

I wrote a lot, I’m sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment