Monday, November 11, 2013

University :)

Ok, I don’t have a clue what I supposed to write… so I’ll do it about an easy topic: University. Specifically, how you change when you’re in University.
First, how many words you can write in an essay. When I made my first essay in university, it was so hard wrote only a couple of pages for an entire work! Now I discover that I can write one page base on nothing, just empty rhetorical. I’m kind of proud of that ;) Actually, I don’t know if University in general gives you that or just our career…
Second, that sense of responsibility or something like that… when we were in high school our parent were our support. If you made a mistake, they covered you. My mom once had an argument with one of my brother’s teacher because they said that he was guilty of some pranks… we never knew if he did or not. Anyway! And they make you did your school duty, like homework or in some case just go to school! In University you control yourself, you decide if you want to go. The only important obligation is make all your works on time.
Finally, you prepare yourself for adult life. Slowly you start to work, have more experiences and find what you really want to do. Someone come to Santiago alone and live with friends, I think that’s a big step!

I hope you think I’m right, byeee!

3 comments:

  1. Uuf! as I'm the master of "the challa" and I think all social careers makes you to go deeper about what you're trying to say, I mean, language often makes us misunderstand between us...so maybe it's not only empty rhetorical what we write or read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live alone in Santiago so the responsibility is to much and is not funny jajaja I prefer live with my mom jajajaja Regard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to live alone too, because the feeling of freedom you may have, but I think that I love my mom's food too so i don't know if is the best idea for my ajajajja

    ReplyDelete