Friday, October 25, 2013

How green am I?

At present, there’re some school who teach their student good practices for environment, but I think that doesn't exist a real educational politics about it. Practically it’s depends on the moral of each school. On the other hand, many adults doesn't know this customs and even doesn't understand why is important.
However I've to say I’m guilty because I don’t recycling as much as I like. I try to use my notebooks completely or use it more than a semester if still has clean parts. I know people who use bottles to make decorative objects, but I’m not very good with manual work so I don’t do it. Beside in my house I’m always turning of the light or the TV and in winter we warp up warm with fleece cloth, in that way we use less paraffin. Also I've try to walk instead go out on a car, but sometimes when I have to go to university, for example, I even try to use public transport because I heard that is a good alternative for no contaminate more.
When it comes to Eco-organizations I don’t support any, principally because I don’t have money right now. I believe that my way to help them will be with money, I’m lazy so maybe I won’t be the most active participant.

I don’t think I've reduce my carbon footprint as other people. Certainly I could do more things for the planet, but is not one of my principal worry and sometimes I forgot them. I think is that what society (and I) need and doesn't do it: really worry about environment, take this issue seriously and then we really start to make a big change.

4 comments:

  1. Iam guilty too, but never is late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so mean :( is hard to be green...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you my friend Leslie in this country doesn´t exit a real educational politcs about this topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Cami says...it's do damn hard to be green i feel guilty too :(

    ReplyDelete