Friday, October 18, 2013

One of my passions...

I’ve already written about my friends and the music I love, so today I’ll write about my favorite football team: Universidad de Chile *-* And I don´t like just because I’m studying here xd
I always love football, since I was a little girl… I wasn’t very feminine back then!  I saw my dad and my brother play it all the weekend. Beside, in my grandparent’s house all Sunday we spend the entire evening watching match after match! So eventually I started to support one team in particular… almost everybody in my family like Universidad de Chile. I said “almost” because my grandmother and my brother like Colo-Colo (you can imagine the fights in my house when is time of a classic match!), and my dad likes Universidad Catolica (I think He is the only one… I’m just kidding!)

Anyway! The Universidad de Chile was founded in 1927 by people of this university. Since then is one of the most popular teams of the country, with thousands of fans! It has gone through age of sadness like when it goes to second league in 1989, and age of greatness like when the team won six championships consecutively between 1959 and 1969 with “Blue Ballet”, and obviously when won South American Cup in 2011… I remember I celebrated this the whole week!

I believe this is all I have to say for now...

1 comment:

  1. When I was a little girl my father play soccer... I liked go to court and see the game... Now I don't like the soccer but sometimes I see it, when Chile play with other countries

    ReplyDelete